Get to know Galway
On the West coast of Ireland at the other end to where Dublin is, you’ll find Galway: A small city which is famous for its economic development within the E.U and for its large international student population. Galway is full of character, has a bohemian feel and very pretty. Do you fancy meeting and hanging out with young people? If so Galway is your destination. Come on over to the ‘university city’.
Activities in Galway
• Galway has had a strong historical link with Spain since the XV century and because of that, this city in Ireland was often frequented by Spanish commercial boats. Today this is still evident and can be seen in The Museum of Galway within The Spanish Archives.
• Another museum to visit is The Nora Barnacle’s Museum dedicated to probably the best Irish writer of all times: James Joyce.
• The tremendous Lynch Castle is also a must see. This old mansion belonged to the Lynch family and dates back to the 16th Century.
• There are also many musical festivals where you can listen to traditional Irish folk music while tucking into some oysters which are mouth-wateringly good.
• In the year 2020 Galway, jointly with Rijeka in Croatia, will have the honour of being the Cultural Capital of Europe.
Where to rent a camper
In Hanggtime, we make it easy for you to rent a camper: when you arrive at the airport of your destination, we will be there waiting for you to take you to your van.
As well as all the information regarding the camper, we offer advice and recommendations in order for you to make the most of your trip and the places you are thinking of going to. Our goal is your goal: to enjoy everything possible, every minute of the adventure of your van holiday.
Van rental Conditions
You can contact Hanggtime with any question that arises, not only about your camper, but also privileged info about the place you are visiting and any queries you have. The vans will be given to you with full water and petrol tanks, and of course in the best technical conditions.
The camping equipment includes two chairs, a table and a complete crockery set with plates and cutlery for an additional cost. Also we provide travel beds. The only thing missing is a bit of good humour and the enthusiasm for an adventure, pyjamas, a sleeping bag and a pillow. On your return you only need to give back the camper in a good condition and we’ll take care of the final cleaning.