Dublin is the capital of The Republic of Ireland, situated in the East of the island, surrounded by mountainous land and divided in two by the river Liffey. Founded by the Vikings and having given birth to numerous literary assets such as Samuel Beckett, Oscar Wilde and George Bernard Shaw, Dublin has a rich cultural heritage. Today, Dublin can offer you a variety of cultural activities which includes a visit to one of the many theatres such as the Gaiety, Abbey, Olympia, Gate or Grand Canal where you can not only enjoy the best plays, but also concerts, dance performances and exhibitions. There is also the Irish museum of Modern Art and the National Gallery of Ireland. And if that’s not enough, why not have fun and try out some of Dublin’s very lively nightlife. Dublin as a city comes alive at night but especially around zone of Temple Bar, where you’ll meet a very international crowd.
Activities in Dublin
• A visit to the Guiness Factory is a must and will finish happily with a tasting session and panoramic views of the city.
• The cultural and artistic offers of Dublin are there to be explored and all within walking distance.
• There is also the home of U2, so famous here that you will hear their music playing in many streets.
• Spend a night with a pint or two around the area of Temple Bar where there are many attractive themed places and bars, like the Thunder Road Cafe.
• Don’t forget to while away some time in the beautiful urban parks of St Stephen’s Green and Phoenix which just so happens to be the biggest in Europe.
Where to rent a camper
In Hanggtime, we make it easy for you to rent a camper: when you arrive at the airport of your destination, we will be there waiting for you to take you to your van.
As well as all the information regarding the camper, we offer advice and recommendations in order for you to make the most of your trip and the places you are thinking of going to. Our goal is your goal: to enjoy everything possible, every minute of the adventure of your van holiday.
Van rental Conditions
You can contact Hanggtime with any question that arises, not only about your camper, but also privileged info about the place you are visiting and any queries you have. The vans will be given to you with full water and petrol tanks, and of course in the best technical conditions.
The camping equipment includes two chairs, a table and a complete crockery set with plates and cutlery for an additional cost. Also we provide travel beds. The only thing missing is a bit of good humour and the enthusiasm for an adventure, pyjamas, a sleeping bag and a pillow. On your return you only need to give back the camper in a good condition and we’ll take care of the final cleaning.