Get to know Barcelona
You will find Barcelona snuggled within the beautiful and varied ecosystem that is the province of Catalonia. The province extends up to the Pyrenees Mountains in the North and across to the Mediterranean coast in the East. In the streets and on the beaches you’ll always hear the hustle and bustle of locals and tourists alike as Barcelona means action and here everywhere is alive. Independent of the climate which is nearly always pleasant, and the season, there is no wonder why it is one of the most visited cities in the world. Above all it is known for its delicious Mediterranean cuisine, extensive culture on offer and for its stunning architecture, including Gaudi’s “Sagrada Familia”. Don’t even give it a second thought: rent your camper and live the Barcelonan way.
Activities in Barcelona
• In Barcelona there’s a lot to do but you should really start with the architectural wonder of La Sagrada Familia. With this, the marvellous park Guell should also not be forgotten.
• If you’re a football fan you’ll want to visit the famous Camp Nou (Barcelona’s FC stadium) which has the capacity to hold 100,000 spectators.
• A little further out from Barcelona’s city you can find the natural park of Monseratt. Here a variety of activities are on offer such as trekking or climbing, or you can just appreciate the spectacular views from the peak and visit the Monserrat monastery.
• Even further out, in fact just a short train ride away, you can visit the beautiful towns of Tarragona, which is historically enriched as a former roman city, and Reus the birth place of Antoni Gaudi and famous for its Gothic XVI century church. There is then also the whole of the golden coast to explore.
• In Barcelona and its surrounding area you can practice a wide range of sports. For example cycling, mountain biking, windsurfing, kitesurfing and climbing.
• There is also Port Aventura theme park which is the largest in Spain and there is a waterpark. Both of these attractions are found in the south of Barcelona.
How to rent a camper
In Hanggtime, we make it easy for you to rent a camper: when you arrive at the airport of your destination, we will be there waiting for you to take you to your van.
As well as all the information regarding the camper, we offer advice and recommendations in order for you to make the most of your trip and the places you are thinking of going to. Our goal is your goal: to enjoy everything possible, every minute of the adventure of your van holiday.
Van rental Conditions
You can contact Hanggtime with any question that arises, not only about your camper, but also privileged info about the place you are visiting and any queries you have. The vans will be given to you with full water and petrol tanks, and of course in the best technical conditions.
The camping equipment includes two chairs, a table and a complete crockery set with plates and cutlery for an additional cost. Also we provide travel beds. The only thing missing is a bit of good humour and the enthusiasm for an adventure, pyjamas, a sleeping bag and a pillow. On your return you only need to give back the camper in a good condition and we’ll take care of the final cleaning.